Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sinful Colors Luminary and Morning Star

Hi guys! I went to my local Walgreens the other day and picked up two new polishes from Sinful Colors. I love Sinful Colors! They really have some great polishes and best of all they are $1.99!

                                                                   Luminary



Luminary, a beautiful peachy orange with tiny silver specks. I absolutely love this color! I don't have anything like this. It was a breeze to apply. I used three coats, but you could probably just do two.


close up
showing up a little darker in this pic

                                                                   Morning Star




Morning Star, a light to medium dusty blue with tiny silver specks. This was easy to apply. Three coats, but like the first one you could get away with two coats.

close up

If you have never tried Sinful Colors, I totally recommend giving them a try! Talk to you guys later!


No comments:

Post a Comment