Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Essie 2012 Wedding Collection Swatches


I have the Essie 2012 Wedding Collection for you all today!  Let me just start by saying that I was surprised by this collection. I thought that they were going to be very sheer polishes. Goods news is they are pretty opaque. Bad news is the formula on all four was hard to work with. The more strokes you do the more bald and uneven spots you get. For that reason they all take at least three coats. Honestly I don't care. I still really like this collection! On to the swatches!

First up we have Instant Hot, a creamy off white with silver shimmers. My favorite of the bunch! It is the perfect bridal color! The silver shimmers looks kinda dull on the nail, but I think that is the way it is supposed to be. Very pretty look. My picture doesn't do this polish justice.

no top coat



 

Next we have Like to be Bad, a muted peachy pink with orange and magenta shimmers. The shimmers don't really show up on the nail, but still very pretty. This would be my second fav.


no top coat



Third polish is Love & Acceptance, a light muted grey toned lavender. Cream finish. Pretty, but I don't really like grey toned polishes on my ghostly pale skin. This is my least favorite.



no top coat
The last polish is Who is the Boss, a light muted grey toned blue green. Sometimes it looks more like a muted mint green and sometimes it looks like a muted aqua. Very strange. Cream finish. I actually like this color. I'm happy to have this.


no top coat


Hope you all like this post. This collection has got me in the mood to do some wedding nail art. I'm going to be doing three different wedding nail looks for the upcoming wedding season!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment