Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Purple Necklace inspired nails

Hey guys! Today I have this pretty purple mani for you. In case you didn't know, I am pink obsessed. So I here lately I have been trying to get away from pink. I decided to go with purple. So on my quest for my perfect purple I came across these two colors, Revlon Flirt and China Glaze Gothic Lolita. I decided to put them together. I was looking at necklaces on Etsy and it hit me that I wanted my nails to have a necklace. So that's what I was trying to go for. Hope you all like it!






For my base color I used Revlon Flirt. It's a beautiful purple pink cream. I used two coats. It was a breeze to apply. I love this color!
For my dots I used China Glaze Gothic Lolita. It's a medium to dark purple with pink shimmers. It's so pretty!
Then in my dots I added some small glitter that I got at Michael's. Raspberry for my big dots and Muse for my smaller dots.



What is your favorite purple?


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I never thought of buying glitter this way. This is a great alternative to digging out of a polish! :)

    ReplyDelete