Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Glamorous Bridal nail art

Hi Guys!
So today I have my first nail look for brides. This is for the bride who wants to sparkle and shine but not be to dramatic. Hope you like!


I used three polishes. Pure Ice Nasty Girl, a sheer white shimmery metallic with a hint of pink. China Glaze Fairy Dust, a fine holo glitter. Color Club Magic Attraction, a medium sizes holo glitter.

First I applied Nasty Girl with a cosmetic sponge starting a little bit above my cuticle, using a dabbing motion. I did this three or four times staring a little above where I started the time before to make a gradient effect. Then I used Fairy Dust with the sponge the same way I did the first polish only doing it twice. Lastly I used Magic Attraction on the very tips of my nail with sponge. After it dried added my top coat.

      

close up


I really love how this turned out. This would look so good on long nails. You don't have to be a bride to wear this. I'm going to be rockin this at the grocery store! lol! Let me know what you think :)


No comments:

Post a Comment