Pages - Menu

Friday, April 20, 2012

New Sally Hansen Diamond Strength swatches!

Hi guys! I was in Rite-Aid yesterday and I seen a display for some new Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polishes. All it said was limited edition, no collection name. When I seen them I almost started dancing I was so happy! I picked up 7 out of 8 polishes.
First up is Duchesse Lace, a light khaki color. Has slight shimmers in it, but it still is very creamy. Very easy to apply. I love this polish!

                                         



White Veil,  gold glitter with smaller silver glitter in a clear base. The silver almost looks white. It's like a frosty silver. I have never seen a polish like this. I really like it.




Something Borrowed, a sheer jelly pale pink. I thought that I wouldn't like this polish but, I have to say I really do like it. Even though it is sheer it just adds a nice hint of color.

three coats, no top coat

Ring-a-Ding, gold and copper same sized hexagon glitters in a clear base. Has flashes of rose gold. This is beautiful! I love it!
base: Something Borrowed, top: Ring-a-Ding

Garter Toss, a pale mint green. Cream finish. This is my favorite mint green of the spring! It's more pale than any others I have.

three coats, no top coat

Let's Dance, same size silver and aqua hexagon glitter in clear base. What can I say, I like this one too!

base: Garter Toss, top: Let's Dance

I have saved the best for last! Multi-Faceted, black, silver, and holo hexagon glitters in a clear base. It is stunning! My camera doesn't capture how beautiful this is!

base: Duchesse Lace, top: Multi-Faceted

Over all, I really love these polishes! I'm so glad I seen them! If I had to choose just one I would get Multi-Faceted. Ahhh, it gives me the goose bumps! :) Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment