Pages - Menu

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cherry inspired nail art

Hi guys! Today I have this really cute cherry nail art for you. I wanted to do something brighter than what I have been doing. This has really gotten me in the mood for summer!


For the red base color I used two coats of Nicole by OPI, That's Totally Red-ical. This is my favorite red! It has tiny little shimmers, and it is a dream to apply. For the white I used Sally Hansen Insta-dry, Whirlwind White. I used a thin brush to apply the stripes, and a dotting tool for the cherries. Stripe colors are China Glaze, Lemon Fizz and Kleancolor, TLC. For cherries I used the same red as my base color and instead of using brown for the steams I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear, Going Green.

close up

Hope you all liked this!


No comments:

Post a Comment