Pages - Menu

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Julep Niecy and Alicia

Today I have two Julep polishes for you. Let me start by saying I really like Julep polishes, but I have a couple of issues. I don't like the bottle design. It is nice to look at, but you have to hold it when you are dipping your brush down in their. If you don't it could easily fall over. Because the brush is so long polish will gather on the stick and make to much polish go on your nail. Just make sure you wipe off the access. Then there is how much product you get. You only get 8ml, .27 fl oz. 
Still, I do love them! I just can't help it!



Alicia
two coats, no top coat

Alicia, a peachy salmon, cream finish. Formula is thick, and shiny. Applied really well.



                                                                            Niecy
two coats, no top coat


Niecy, a bright fuchsia pink. Has cream finish. This was a dream to apply! So shiny!


I really love both of these colors! You can buy these at julep.com, and they are now available at sephora.com. $14.



No comments:

Post a Comment