Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Misa Precious Moments Swatches

Hi guys! So today I have some swatches from Misa's latest collection called Precious Moments. Not the most original name but not bad. I only picked up three out of six. So let's get started!


Let me go ahead and say that all three applied amazing! I'm so impressed! These are my first Misa polishes.





Someone Like You, a really nice nude. I like this because it's not the yellowy type of nude. Two coats. I love this one!














Pinky Promise, a beautiful pale pinky nude. Cream finish. Two coats. This is my favorite! It just makes my nails look pretty.















Bed of Roses,  a gorgeous pink jelly. I used three coats. It is super shiny.









Over all I'm really happy to have these colors! And I will defiantly be buying more Misa polishes!

1 comment:

  1. If I had to chose one of those babies I'd give Someone Like You a try, but I guess it will not match my skintone, as always with this kind of tones. See you around!

    ReplyDelete