Pages - Menu

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Nubar Baby pink, Strawberry, Champs-Elysees Pink Swatches

Hello Ladies!
Today I have some Nubar swatches for you. This was my first purchasing Nubar polishes. And I most say I'm in love with them.


They all are pinks. I LOVE pink polishes. What can I say, I'm such a girl :) Anyway I'm still trying to find my perfect pink. To be honest I don't think I ever will.


Baby Pink


Baby Pink is a light pink with a hint of peach in it. Good in two coats. If  you think OPI 's mod about you , is a little to stark, and cooled tone for you, then this would be a great option.

Strawberry

Strawberry is a pretty pink jelly with a hint of purple in it. It is really opaque for a jelly. Super shiny, great to work with. Love it!
Strawberry is a part of their spring 2012 line.

Champs-Elysees Pink



Champs-Elysees Pink is a soft pink with a teeny tiny bit of shimmer. It reminds me of OPI's Italian Love Affair, without the pearl. I like nubar's much better. Great formula. I would use 3 coats with this polish.




Swatches left to right, Baby Pink, Strawberry, Champs-Elysees Pink


Have a great Saturday!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment