Pages - Menu

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Flower nail art

Happy Monday!
So for today I wanted to do something fun and spring like. So this it what I came up with. I hope you enjoy!


 I used Essie mint candy apple on my ring finger and thumb. Orly lollipop on the rest of my nails. Two coats with both colors. Both of them are creams. Mint candy apple is on the thick side and was streaky but evened out with second coat. Lollipop is thick too but applied so much better the mint candy apple. For the flower I used acrylic paint by Folk Art in the color, baby pink. I used rhinestones for the centers.  You can't really tell, but I put a dot of lollipop in center of flower then added the rhinestone on top. Then I just added my top coat.



orly lollipop, essie mint candy apple



I really hope you liked this! Let me know what you think!

xoxo Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment