Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Nicole by OPI, Kardashian Kolors

So today I decided to do swatches of the 5 colors I have from the Kardashian line from Nicole by OPI. Hope you enjoy!


First up is, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GLAM, sheer white with tiny silver shimmers in it.


IT's all about the glam

In direct sunlight
Has a great formula. Easy to apply. It is sheer so you need three to four coats. I used three coats for swatches.

KIM-PLETELY IN LOVE, light pink with iridescent shimmers.

It has tiny green and blue shimmers. SO beautiful!

direct sunlight



Great formula. But this one is sheer too. You need three to four coats. It is worth it. I totally recommend this polish! Love it!

PAPARAZZI DON'T PREACH, peachy nude cream



direct sunlit
 Formula is pretty good. Kind of streaky on first coat but evens out on your second. You only need two coats. It's nothing special, but I really like it.

ONE BIG HAPPY FAME-ILY, light to medium purple with silver shimmers.




I thought that I was really going to like this color but I don't. It just looks like purple with specks in it. Not for me. Has great formula. Need two to three coats.


RAINBOW IN THE S-KYLIE, rainbow glitter, has small round glitters with bigger hexagon glitters.

It's a pretty glitter. This is one thick coat. It reminds me of birthday confetti. Wet'n'wild also makes a glitter polish that looks very very similar.

Well that all for now, hope you liked it. Let me know what you think.
Have a Great Day!

Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment