Pages - Menu

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My first post, Zoya Erika

Hi Everyone! So this is my very first post. So sorry if it sucks :) Anyway, I started this blog to share my love for makeup and nail polish. Mostly nail polish. I hope to fill it with swatches, nail art, and some makeup reviews.
So for my very first post I decided to show case a Zoya nail polish called Erika. I love this nail polish and it is my name! Cheesy, yes but a great polish.

It is a light baby pink with tiny gold shimmers. So PRETTY! My pictures are not that great, but hopefully you can get an idea. Practice makes perfect right!?

This is a semi sheer polish. I did three thin coats and added revlon quick dry top coat. It has a very good formula. Easy to apply. Picture does not do this polish justice. I've got to work on my photo skills. There is a fine gold shimmer in this polish, it is visibly on the nail just not in this picture.



The flash of gold shimmer you see in the bottle does show up on your nail. Very pretty! It's not the most unique polish avalible but it's girly, femine, and has a touch of something special.

Hope you all liked my first post. I will work on better pics. Thanks for reading!

xoxo Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment