Pages - Menu

Friday, March 23, 2012

Essie, to buy or not to buy


Happy Friday! Today I have a polish from Essie's spring 2012 collection. It's called, to buy or not to buy. It's a pale lilac with BEAUTIFUL shimmers in it.


The only thing is the  shimmers don't really show up on the nail. Bummer, that was why I liked this polish so much. Anyway, I was in Sally's yesterday and I seen this shimmer, glitter polish by Orly called, love each other. It was so pretty I just had to have it. :)





Orly ,love each other, is this beautiful purple and pink shimmer in a clear base. When you add this on top of the essie polish it just makes it so pretty. I love it!




essie, to buy or not to buy


essie, to buy or not to buy with orly, love each other on top

Have a great weekend!

Erica

 

No comments:

Post a Comment