Pages - Menu

Monday, June 18, 2012

Sation Just Lilac That and Love At First Lavender Swatch and Review

Happy Monday! Today I have two polishes from the new Sation collection, California Gleamin. I have never tried Sation before, and to be honest before this collection I didn't want to. After seeing these new colors I just had to try them. And I'm so glad I did!





Just Lilac That is a beautiful light lilac with tiny shimmers. This is my absolute favorite light purple ever! Even though it's light, there is this brightness to it. I love it! Formula is great! It is thick but easy to work with. Two coats.


Just Lilac That ,close up

                           

Love At First Lavender is a medium bright purple cream. I love how vivid it is. The formula on this one was awesome! Two coats.


I have to say that I love both of these polishes! I totally recommend you guys to give Sation a try.
Purchase at: misspn.com $5 , transdesign $3.50



No comments:

Post a Comment