Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Punk Rock Barbie by Rockstar Nails

Today I have an awesome glitter polish to show you guys. I have really been into handmade nail polish latley. I don't know what it is but I'm totally obsessed!

Rockstar Nails, Punk Rock Barbie has a mixture of different shaped black and white glitters with pink square glitters in a clear base.

Base coat: OPI Alpine Snow





close up

Punk Rock Barbie is such a perfect name for this polish. I'm so glad that I have this in my collection!
To purchase, go to Rockstar Nails  etsy shop!


2 comments:

  1. From me to you, Erica, is the "Your blog inspires me" Award!
    The award is an image you´ll see in my last post. It´s a Spanish award and it says "Tu blog me inspira", which means "Your blog inspires me".

    The rules for this award are:

    1. Post who gave you the award and link to it.
    2. Tell 5 strange things about you (a little tag).
    3. Give the award to 5 other blogs.

    Of course, you have to post the image, which is the award itself.

    ReplyDelete