Pages - Menu

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

All That Glitters, Hole Hearted

Hey everyone! I'm finally back! I have missed you all so much! It took a lot longer to move than I thought it would. We are finally settle. I never want to move again. Anyway, I finally had time to sit and do my nails!  So I decided to show you this awesome polish I got from allthatglitters.etsy.com. I know, I have an Etsy problem. It's called Hole Hearted. Has black hexagons with white heart shaped glitters in a clear base. I used China Glaze Hang-Ten Toes, from the new neon collection, as my base color.



The best way to get the hearts is to use a dotting tool or tooth pick to pick them up off the brush and place them where you want them.



I used a really thick coat of top coat to smooth out the surface, and to make it super shiny.














I love how stark the hearts look and how they stand out. I can't stop looking at my nails! This is my favorite glitter polish so far!





I really love this blog. I want to thank all of you who comment and send me messages. It really means alot to me. Talk to you guys next time!

2 comments:

  1. OMG - I love it, I love it, I love it! Pink and hearts and glitters and...it's killing me!
    Hope you're happy in your new place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's beautiful! I do love my new place, thanks so much for asking!

      Delete