Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Summer Neons! Essie, Orly, & Fingerpaints

Hi guys!  Essie, Orly, and Fingerpaints have come out with neon polish collections. I only got one from each. After staring at them for awhile they kinda start to look all the same. China Glaze has a neon collection due out in June. I really have high hopes for that one. Anyway, on to the polishes!



Fingerpaints, Warhol Wannabe


 
two coats, no top coat
  Fingerpaints, Warhol Wannabe, a bright neon pink. I absolutely love this polish! It was so easy to apply! Most neon's dry matte but this baby has some shine to it. You can't see it in the first picture but you can in the second one. This would really look amazing with a tan!

two coats, no top coat
 They are seven colors in this collection. Fingerpaints is a great brand. They have awesome formula's and they are budget friendly! $4.99 They are only sold at Sally Beauty Supply



Orly, Skinny Dip

three coats, no top coat

   
Orly, Skinny Dip is a bright medium blue with slight blue shimmers. It is part of Feel The Vibe collection. This polish was on the thin side, but easy to apply. I was hoping it would be brighter that it is, but I'm still glad I have it.

three coats, no top coat

close up

                                                                                 


Essie, Action


three coats, plus top coat




Essie, Action is a neon tangerine orange. From the Poppy Razzi collection. I have to start by saying I'm so disappointed in this polish. It is super watery,it was streaky when I applied it, and it is not the color in the bottle. That is the whole reason I picked this polish was because I thought it would be the pretty light neon orange that it looked to be in the bottle. But it dried much darker. Essie is one of my favorite brands, but this polish sucks!


three coats, plus top coat



Hope this was helpful! What are some of your favorite neon's?

You can buy these at,
Essie, Orly Transdesign.com
Essie, Orly head2toebeauty.com
Fingerpaints, Orly sallybeauty.com






No comments:

Post a Comment