Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Pretty and Polished Girls Only

Pretty and Polished is an Indie nail polish brand that I'm sure most of you know about. Chelsea is the creator and you can purchase her polishes at her etsy store . She opened up shop about two weeks ago and in a matter of a hour she was sold out! I had been checking all day for her to open up and I missed it! I was so bummed. But luckily a couple of days later she listed some minis for sale and I was able to get two of them. They are not the ones that I was originally hoping for but I'm so glad I got them!  Today I have one of them for you!

Girls Only has a clear base with a slight purple tint to it. It also has a mixture of blue, purple, and pink glitters. I wasn't sure how I was going to like this but, I absolutely love it! It is super fun and I love the big blue hexagons! For my base color I used two coats of Zoya Heather. I think it's the perfect match!









2 comments: