Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Nails!

Hi guys!  I had a great accomplishment in the world of motherhood this week. My three year old is finally potty trained! It has been a little tough with having a baby and a toddler. She couldn't understand why she had to use the potty and her sister still got to wear a diaper. But now she wants to go to the potty! I'm one happy Momma! Anyway, these are the nails I will be wearing for Mother's Day!


two coats, plus top coat

 I wanted to go with something pink. I choose my old favorite. OPI, Mod About You. It is a beautiful opaque baby pink. The formula is a little thick, but it is not hard to work with. I used some nail stickers that I got at Rite-Aid. I went with a crown on my thumb.  Then a cluster of pearls and rhinestones on my ring finger. I added three rhinestones above the crown, to represent me and my two little princesses! This was my first time using nail stickers. They are super easy, and I really love them!


two coats, plus top coat






































I love how it turned out! It is so me! Being a Mom can make you feel crazy sometimes, but it is the best job in the world! I am so blessed! I want to wish all you Mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment